January 2012 Moms

Team blue!!

We are so so so happy! When the dr said it, David puffed his chest out and smiled like a fool! I am giving my husband a son, IF made me feel broken and like half a woman, today I feel whole.
I cried the whole US, but the new dr is great. He checked everything and said the baby look absolutely  normal, everything looks great! And I am exactly on track. The scan was amazing. I could see puckering lips, and he was laying with his arm over his face, it looked like he was sucking his arm.
He was wiggling around and just so perfect! He showed us a little foot with five toes. I cannot wait to kiss those toes.

The funny thing was that the baby had the cord between his legs, so the doctor had to maneuver quite a bit to spot the goods. I cannot stop crying right now. I finally feel like the IF scar is beginning to heal.

My urine did show a fugal infection so he thinks that is what was going on last night, but he does not think it is a big deal. I do have to use some awesome monistat looking stuff now though. Blegh.

ETA: EDD Jan 22

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml