Upstate NY Babies

Review of Huggies Pull On diapers.

I got a pack at CVS for $.31, so I figured I would give them a try! Well, we have used 2 today and they are not something I would buy again.

They are a diaper, not like a pull up (thicker than a pull up). They have velcro tabs on the side for removal, so they easily come off like a diaper. You don't tear them like a pull up or swim dipe, they just come undone with the tab and the side comes apart too. I got size 4, which is what he wears in Pampers Babydry.

They are not much easier to put on, you have to make sure they are pulled up all the way and still point the boys down! I found that they are not a secure fit like a regular diaper. Since you can't pull the tabs for a personal fit, they are not as snug. This caused a big gap on the second diaper between his legs (since it wasn't snug on his hips)....this would have been horrible if he had pooped! He did poop in the first, but I changed him right after so I don't know if it would have leaked.....not to be gross, but it was closer to the edges that with Pampers. I am thinking they are narrower in the crotch.

So, I am not sure how much research they did before putting them on the market....but they are a big FAIL in my opinion! R is usually easy to change, so I wan't looking for an easy way to diaper. I only tried them because they were new and almost free!