Upstate NY Babies

Phantom kicks?

Anyone else ever still feel like they feel LO kicking? It is seriously THE strangest thing, but for the past week or so, every night while I am laying around watching TV after the girls are in bed, I swear I am feeling baby kicks. It feels so real that I have even caught myself subconsciously rubbing my belly when I feel it without even really thinking about it. It was really starting to freak me out, so much so that I went out this weekend and bought some HPTs so I could POAS. And yes, they were BFN. I knew they would be, there is pretty much no chance I could be pg right now. My cycle hasnt returned yet. (I thought it had at like 6 weeks PP but it turned out to be just leftover PP bleeding), and we use pull & pray anyways, so I knew there was very little chance that I would actually get of before my first AF. But still, there was a teeny tiny part of me that was worried that I was gonna end up on "I didn't know I was pg". Lol. So I was relieved to see the BFNs because we really arent ready for #3 yet (3 in daycare would probably bankrupt us!)but there was still a little part of me that was a little disappointed. It is so strange to be feeling movement for a baby that isn't there and it's definitely making me miss being pg.

Anyone else ever experience this or am I the only wacko? Haha :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml