Single Parents

Modifying the PP?

So a little backstory:  exH was absent for 18 months, I tried to modify the PP to just phone visitation which he agreed to until his mom got involved.  She got him a lawyer and 24 hours before the judge signed off on the new plan (after the 20 day wait period etc) it was a moot point.  So he had moved to a new state and used this opening to put in for a modification of his idea.  That was in May and nothing has happened since.

Last wknd. he has his first visitation in 1 1/2 yrs. and when I picked up DS he told me that he's "done with the job in >>>) and moving home for a while, then he's going to do a new job in a different state.  I didn't ask questions because he is a liar in general. 

BUT what I'm wanting to know, is if he is moving state to state every 3 months or so, quitting jobs and starting new ones this works in my favor correct?  As in, he can't modify the PP every time he moves to suit his current job at the time correct?  The courts don't want stuff like this coming in and out right?  Help please?  Anyone know?