January 2012 Moms

NBR: Here we go (SIL related!) Vent!

Here we go for another ridiculous day of SIL action...for those of you who haven't seen my posts before...my SIL is ridiculous!!

She especially irked me the other day.  We used to invite her down to the house to come hang out and she would never call back.  We bought a boat recently and she texted and said "Let me know when you're going on the lake next...I want to go out on the boat" Yeah...you're officially never invited now!

Anyways....today...DH just called to tell me that SIL was in an accident.  Apparently it wasn't that bad but she did rear end someone and her car isn't drivable.  I'm sure she was texting and driving even though she denies it.  Well, now she's posting all over facebook about how she was in an accident this morning and now (just now mid-afternoon) heading to the hospital or urgent care.  So allllll of these people are posting "OMG are you okay?!" "OMG what happened"...clearly she's posting from her phone, she had an accident several hours ago and she's going to either the hospital or urgent care...if urgent care is an option...its obviously not that bad!  The next posts will be whining about how she is in so much pain and going to be laying out and taking meds and how she can't do anything.  Then the next thing you know she will check in on facebook at a bar.

Now as usual, she's going to become an even bigger mooch, because her parents are the ones who pay all of her bills, so now they will be paying much higher for her insurance being at fault and if they total her car...will have to buy her a new one and that one was paid off and I know she will have to get a new car (funny she was complaining that she needed a new car lately).   

I will be glad when this theatrical production of my SIL is over with...Its only been a few minutes and I'm over it already.

Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker