January 2012 Moms

Two days of HELL!!!!!

It started yesterday, I have been having some pretty bad headaches and Tylenol doesn't really seem to help so I just have to kind of battle them.  Well last night it started hurting again and I was just sick of not feeling well and started crying and I cried for a good 15 mins. So that got me all worked up and made everything worse so I figured I needed to eat something.  By the time I got up to eat I started throwing up.  So after that passed I ate a few crackers and laid down in bed with a cold rag and it helped enough to help me fall asleep.  I woke back up around 5am to go to the bathroom and what do you know the headache was still there.  When I got up for work it was still there and caused me to throw up again so I decided to stay in bed to see if I could get it to go away.  It's getting better but not fast enough.  I have an appointment with the Dr next Monday and I plan to talk to him then and see what he thinks is going on.  To top it all off my Birthday is tomorrow.  I really don't want to miserable on my Birthday.  Thanks ladies just needed to get it all out. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml