Babies: 9 - 12 Months

She is refusing even 1/8 formula in breastmilk!

Help please!? I'm currently taking prednisone because I was just diagnosed with vestibular neuritis (basically non stop dizziness 24/7). I was unable to even change my DD diaper ....it was crucial I start taking it....well she has had nothing but BM the past nine months and I have minimal freezer stash (6 oz left). Past three days we have been trying to introduce formula but even when we mix a half oz with 4 oz of BM she rejects it.... I'm at a loss on what to do....stash is depleted and has been wasted being mixed with formula.  She is fighting even solid food right now...and water which she normal likes water.  Pedi says she will get hungry enough and cave but I'm not so sure...she is SO stubborn.  She last had 6 oz of frozen BM at 9 am and maybe 2oz of water.  We tried some food but hardly got her to take anything....  How long will she fight??? Pretty soon we will only have formula left...  Should I just give her my breast even though I am taking 40mg of Prednisone? On Kellymom it is listed as an L2 drug but I'm very leary of her getting even a little bit of steroids....  Any help greatly appreciated!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml