Single Parents

*Looks around cautiously* Is it safe to come out now?

Hey ladies!  *in her best radio voice* First time poster, long time lurker!  I wanted to pop my head out of my shell to introduce myself the other day, but it looked like there was a lot going on so I figured I'd wait until the dust settled ;-)

I've been a single mom since I was about 16weeks prego and my LO Jayden (see adorable siggy pic) is 10 months now so it's not really new to me, but I thought it might be nice to have somewhere to go that wasn't overflowing with "My DH this" or "My SO that" posts, and of course my personal favorite "I'm a single mom this week because DH/SO is out of town." *gag*

So, a little about me and my life:  I'm a 27 y/o working mama with a beautiful baby boy, live in Orlando, my BD makes me stabby and I have some residual anger towards him.  I know it's not that obvious so I figured I'd throw it out there ;-)  Anyhoo, having some trouble adjusting to this new every-other-weekend thing and BDs perpetual stupidity that I'm sure you ladies can understand, so here I am ;-)  I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of eachother!

*sits down and flags bartender down* I'll have a bacardi and diet

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker