North Carolina Babies

Double stroller opinions

We weren't going to bother with a double stroller for a while, but I am beginning to realize that we are going to definitely need one if I want to leave the house by myself.  So, what do you all recommend?  Owen HATES to be in a stroller, he will tolerate about 10 minutes usually if we are out and about.  I thought about the sit n stand, but am afraid that if he has the option to get down that he won't want to stand or sit on the bench and look at me.  A typical double stroller would be ok I think, but I just worry about him getting restless, plus the size and bulk of the stroller.  And it would have to be compatible with our car seat.  I think a side by side double would work well because if O could see the baby, he might be inclined to sit longer, and he can look around, but I don't know of any that will accomodate an infant seat.  We were just going to get a double umbrella stroller next spring (and probably still will), but we definitely need something now.  Thanks for any and all tips and recommendations!