January 2012 Moms

Back and forth, back and forth...

I'm starting to drive myself BSC.  For real.  I can't for the life of me just make a decision on what I want to do with the infant seat/stroller deal.

I know I want the Britax Convertible Advocate for my toddler seat.

I know I want the Chicco Keyfit 22 or 30 for my infant seat.

But for the love of all things holy I keep waffling between the Chicco Travel System or a City Mini.  One day I'm all set on getting one over the other and then I suddenly change my mind.  My big hang-up on the travel system is that it's heavy and I honestly don't know how thrilled I'll be to heft that in and out of my Escape.  My hang-up on the Mini is that there are a number of small things I don't like about it, when added together could be a giant irritation.

At this point, I think I should just go up to BuyBuyBaby and buy the Chicco system w/ my 20% coupon and then register for another stroller since at this point I'm almost certain I'm never going to get away with getting only one...

Lots of love and luck to Squishy622 (Welcome Maya!) and salt78 (Welcome Betty!) <3<3<3 <br> ~*Much luck, love, and unicorn farts to my BFPB ukcats (Welcome Avery!)*~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
imageimage
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
My BFP Chart * January 2012 Blog * January 2012 EDD List