Upstate NY Babies

Left both girls for the first time yesterday

DH and I went out to dinner last night for a late birthday dinner for me. Left the girls with MIL. We had a really good time. We went to the cheesecake factory and sat outside.. It was the perfect weather for it.

I'm pretty sure Natalie cried the whole time. When we got home, MIL seemed surprised/disappointed that she hadn't gotten to play with Eve more. What the heck did she expect? 

She of course also managed to feed N 2 4 oz bottles in the 3.5 hours we were gone.. and I'd fed N right before we left.  I was not surprised since she did this with Eve too.. I'm just going to leave her more smaller bottles in the future, since she insists on giving the baby a bottle every time it cries.  The only thing is since I told her to give her the 2nd bottle we weren't home by 10, It was a little disappointing that I had kind of hurried to get home before 10, I think we got home at like 9:50.. to have the 2nd bottle long gone..

The good news is, since Natalie had a stuffed full belly, I nursed her to sleep when we got home and she slept from 10:30pm to 8:30am! Which, if anyone is counting, is longer than Eve slept by about an hour. Maybe I should have MIL come over every night. :)

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth