North Carolina Babies

Intro...Hello!

Hello ladies, I thought it was about time to make an introduction since I've snooped on this board a couple of times but I haven't really been an active member.  My name is Raven and I am from Kill Devil Hills, NC (the Outer Banks as it's known to most who aren't from here).  Me and my DH had a beautiful baby boy on May 22, 2011.  He came a bit early because my EDD was May 30,2011 but I was not that upset due to that the fact that he was so large for my body and I was very much uncomfortable.  He sadly broke 2 of my ribs because the poor thing didn't have any room, but I would gladly do it over again just to hold my lil boy in my arms!  He was born on a Sunday weighing in at 7 lbs 4 oz and 20 in long.  We named him Andrew Brandon.

Andrew is now a very healthy 2 month old that has a huge personality.  He currently an adorable little chunker weighing in at 12.5 lbs and 24 in long.  He is so cute!  Anyways, I hope to get to know all of yall here now that I am staying home alot and bumping alot more.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml