Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How do I get DD out of our bed?

I knew we should not have started this habit.  But, we recently moved and the first 3 weeks at a new place we let DD sleep in our room (on our bed) cause we were remodeling her room.   After that we would put her down at night in her room, but when she woke up in the middle of the night DH and I were too exhausted with everything from the move,  we brought her back into our bed so we can all sleep.  Now when she wakes at night she cries until we bring her into our bed.  We can't let her cry too long because she'll wake up DS, who's room is next to hers.  Last night I let her fuss/cry for about 15 minutes and DS woke up too.  When I went to tend to DS, DH took her back into our bed to sleep. The last thing I want in the middle of the night is 2 kids awake.  We?ve been at our new place for 6 weeks already and that?s how long all this has been going on.  I need DD to sleep in her own crib because our bed is not big enough with her doing 360?s and kicking.  I get no sleep between her and DH snoring.  Help me!!!
imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers