January 2012 Moms

Where/how did you meet your DH?

I thought this would be a fun GTKY!

Where did you meet your husband?  How old were both of you?  Any other crazy details? :)

I met my DH at Chili's.  We were both waiting tables at the time, and it was originally a "fling".  I was 20 and he was 27.  I met him June 2, 2007 and our son was born 11 months (to the day) later on May 2, 2008.  Suprise! 

I'm amazed at how things worked out.  We were terrified and didn't know what we were going to do, so we resolved to keep dating (we liked each other, but certainly weren't "in love"), but we promised that if things didn't work out we would at least stay friends and be great parents.

When DS was 3 months old I remember talking to my mom and saying, "You know, it's crazy, but I really love Nick.  I can't imagine not being with him."  We said, "I love you" for the first time when DS was almost 4 months old, and the rest is history!  We were married when he was 18 months old and can't believe how incredibly blessed we are that things turned out the way they did.  I know how different it could have been.

Our story is anything but picture perfect, but I have an amazing husband and a FABULOUS person to raise my children with.  Would trade him for anything!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml