January 2012 Moms

Hilarious DH sex freak out: TMI

Might not be as funny to ya'll as it is to me but I laughed so damn hard I was crying and hurting my belly.

There are alot of positions that we cannot do because they hurt now.. which drives me crazy... so last night I figured out of complete frustration that I'd recommend oral.. sorry TMI... He's like uhhh... yeah! And after he was really quiet then looked at me with the most puzzling look I've ever seen..... Baby, we shouldn't do that.. doesn't the baby eat what you eat? Oh god.. what if it's a boy. Oh My God.. what if it's a girl?

I've never seen him so freaked out in my life with him. I laughed so damn hard. I still laugh thinking about it. He had to get up at 5 this morning and we were up till 1 because he demanded that I google it so he would know that it's okay.  I know I had to wake my neighbor up with how hard I was laughing. So ridiculously funny. He's usually the calm, sane person in this marriage. I can't wait till he gets home so I can make fun of him all over again.

He STILL makes fun of me for laughing till I tooted in front him...and for the time I was coughing, burping and gagging all at the same time.....and for all the times I've freaked out over something stupid with pregnancy...that doesn't even touch how funny last night was.