January 2012 Moms

The most TMI nipple question ever.

Beware the gross factor:

My boobs were really sore the first 10 weeks or so. They stopped hurting for a few weeks (hallelujah) but they're really sore again, especially my nipples.

When I got pregnant the bumps on my areolas definitely got big and now, just the past few days, in the center of most of the bumps is a white dot. Almost like a whitehead but the bumps aren't inflamed. Since I'm already being gross I'll just go ahead and admit that I squeezed one and some gunk came out (but it hurt like a mofo because my boobs are so sore already. Won't be doing that again.)

DH said maybe my ducts are trying to clean themselves out for when my milk comes in. That makes sense to me, but it is still weird looking. Does anyone else have this? I can't decide if I should mention it to my OB in a few weeks or if it's just a normal thing that no one ever talks about. 

I can't believe I'm even asking this. Talk about embarrassing! 

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for you keep. Hold on to your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is bleeding if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella