January 2012 Moms

first update in a while!

Hi everyone! I have been on summer vacation the last several weeks so I haven't been able to post much, but I have been lurking as much as I can, trying to keep up with everyone! :) It's great to see several new faces around the board as well!

It was fantastic to see our families and friends in the USA this summer and have a chance to break the news to them in person- especially having the chance to tell my mom and go baby shopping with her :) Everyone is super excited and they were very surprised too!

I was planning to have an appt at some point while I was in the USA but nobody would see me, so I ended up going 6 weeks without an appt- it was torture! But I got to see my OB back home this morning and have an u/s. Both babies are doing great! They are measuring right on track, HB's are good, and they seem to have all of their parts :) They couldn't tell the genders yet, and we couldn't even get a very good shot in the 3D u/s of their faces because they were both facing away, but for me it was wonderful just to see them again and know that they are doing well.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back home and look forward to catching up with everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml