January 2012 Moms

Carseats

I plan on doing a travel system because I don't feel that a snap n go will save me any money since I'm not getting one for free or cheap and at the end of the day I'd rather have a stroller even if i hate it than a frame that can only be used with a baby carrier.

I will mostly be taking Small Fry to daycare and picking up - DH has a long commute and with feeding times it just makes more sense as it close to home. I was debating skipping a second baby carrier base for DHs car as it will mostly be hiccups and possibly weekend traveling (we could always take my care) but now i'm considering just getting a wide range car seat. I saw http://www.bjs.com/safety-1st-alpha-omega-elite-3-in-1-car-seat.product.31480 goes from 5-100lbs and I'm thinking that the major benefit to the carrier is being able to bring sleeping baby inside easily since I plan to do alot of baby wearing.

I'm thinking if won't use the baby carseat type carrier all that long and if its a huge hassle and we feel we need it always get it later...still end up moving to a normal carseat later on.

Anyone have any additional insight - I'm I not considering something?

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker