Babies: 9 - 12 Months

LILBIT's thread got me thinking...

I need help.

DS isn't STTN. He's also still nursing a couple times a night. He also sleeps in our bed. He also has really bad eczema that sometimes isn't as bad as other nights, but is still pretty discomforting to him.

I realize there are A LOT of things wrong with this little situation. DS used to sleep half the night in his crib and then make his way to our bed in the wee hours of the morning when I would get exhausted from getting up every hour and a half to soothe him.

Now I'm not sure he knows what his crib is even for.

Who wants to help me fix this?

DS was "diagnosed" with a "milk" and "egg" allergy. I don't know about the egg, but he does well with yogurt and those teething biscuits that have milk in them. I figure if he's okay with trace amounts of milk, that maybe in a month he might be okay to start supplementing whole milk and starting weaning him off of his favorite booby.

I want to transition smoothly as I am not a fan of CIO. He doesn't respond well to that and will just scream forever and look at you with betrayal in his eyes if you even come close to him to soothe him. 

How can I go about doing this? Someone tell me I'm not alone?! (Although something's telling me that I am)

I applaud you for reading this long mess, if you even get this far. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml