Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I really need advise!!

My DH and I were fortunate enough to birng our DD with us to work until she was 8 months old. (we both work in the same office). We are new to the area and have no family or friends close by. All of the people we work with are atleast 50 and it is tough to meet new people our age.

Anyhow, at the beginning of June my family went away on vacation for 2 weeks and when we came back out of nowhere my boss said to me "From now on DD is no longer allowed to come with you to the office. I asked what are options were and asked if maybe DH and I could stagger shifts and he said fine. Now here is the thing....DH has never been able to take a bottle. She throws a fit everytime we try to give her one and will just cry and cry until she is allowed to nurse. She can usually go about 4 hours before going hysterical and wanting to nurse. So after my boss said no to DH at work my husband and I began switching up shifts. (kinda playing it by ear to see what worked best) Sometime he would have to bring her by and I would have to run out to the car to feed her which is not fair to DD, DH or anyone involved. We made this plan work for about 2 months but on Friday my boss gave my husband a written warning saying that we need to come up with a more solid plan for child care. We both agree, but do not know what else to do? Together we make about $60,000 a year, but after rent,bills, really high student loans, groceries and gas we only have about $200 a month left. We do not qualify for any child care assistance and obviously do not have an extra $800-$1,000 a month for day care. I have just been worried sick about this for sometime now. We are not living above our means and do not overspend on silly things. We watch our money, but still can't scrape up more than $200-$250 a month.

What can we do? I need some advise!! Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml