Babies: 9 - 12 Months

XP: Smartphone Users

I posted this on my birth month board, but for added exposure I wanted to post here as well... 

We recently switched from Verizon to AT&T. I got a HTC inspire and can't decide if I want to keep it or not, so I'm wondering if any of you have a smartphone that you love and would recommend.

The inspire is the 1st smartphone I've ever had, my old phone was almost 5 years old. I want something that I can check email/facebook/bump on. Mostly I like the Inspire, but I keep hanging up on people while talking because my cheek keeps hitting 'end call' and it drives me nuts. But I don't know if this is an Inspire issue or just a touch screen phone issue. I also don't like the notification settings (although maybe I just don't know how to change them), it doesn't seem to do a good job of letting me know I missed a call when it's hiding in my purse.

I was debating getting the iphone 3gs (yes I know I could get the Iphone 4, but I really don't want to spend $200 on a phone). I have an old ipod which I love, but has been commandeered by DD, so it would be nice to have an iphone so that it could all work together.

I just can't decide what to do. So, any recommendations?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers