Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Any Teen Mom watchers here?

I never watched the show until recently.  I stumbled upon a Teen Mom marathon a week before this new season started and got addicted.  So, If you are a Teen Mom watcher...is it just me, or is AMBER CRAZY!  She is constantly acting like Gary is rude to her and interrupts her but it doesnt seem that way to me.  I know it is TV and we dont know what goes on off the air.  But she is definitely the most unfit between the two.  She puts her daughter in bed screaming just so she can sleep in.  She doesnt do a good job of watching her and her language is horrible!  Then there is her anger issues.  She is a complete train wreck!  Caitlynn and Tyler amaze me how mature they seem to be about the decisions they have made for Carly.  Its sad that he has to give his dad advice about sacrificing when it should be his dad giving advice and being the stable one.  I really like Macy and hope things work out for her but I saw the preview for next week where she talks about moving back home.  I hope that isnt the end of her and Kyle.  And Farrah, well I just feel bad for her.  But she really needs to get a lawyer to help her fight to keep Derrek's mom away from Sophia.  The advice her mom was giving her sounded like good advice to me and she was getting mad at her mom.  i didnt understand that.

So, what do you all think?  maybe I am the only person here that is into this show.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml