North Carolina Babies

Hehe... I play with food.

Ok, so basically after smugly declaring the girl on the pre-school board who does the "cute lunch check-ins" (I posted a link awhile ago) has too much time on her hands, I have to admit something. Ever since, I've been dressing up Holly's meals at home myself, in a plight of parental inferiority..hehe. Big Smile And I've found that I really, really enjoy it! (ok, and so does she..hehe)

I make her breakfast before leaving for work (she wakes up after I leave), so I feel like I'm doing something special for her, since I don't get to see her.

And I'm really having fun with it... It started with this dinner:

Then I moved on to breakfast...

Just thought I'd share! DD has gotten such a kick out of it. DH says that every morning as they come downstairs, she'll ask if there'll be a flower or a face. hehe. So far, she hasn't been a diva about it when there hasn't been--I don't do it every morning, sometimes I'll just try to make it "pretty" (like the one with the cheerios).

There are all kinds of ideas online that I plan to try. I have several cookie cutters, and got some little picks for fun "kebobs" (used one on the blueberry butterfly body).

Anyway...enjoy my waffle masterpieces. LOL.

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
My brown eyed girl. :-)