North Carolina Babies

*Vent* about wasted $$$

I blame my lunatic mom.

Monday we were supposed to all go to the Statue of Liberty together and afterwards we were going to visit some relatives in NJ and go back to CT.  Just a fun day trip.

Sunday, before her MELTDOWN, I bought 5 tickets for us online.  Of course, not thinking anything (psychotic breakdown) would prevent us from going. 

So the next day, we didn't get going as early as planned because of having to pack and get the hell out of crazytown, and we still had to decide if we were even still going after all we went through.  We already had the tickets, and I really wanted to see my NJ family, so we went ahead on without Mom. 

Well, we got lost in NY, and I called my cousin in NJ for help and she said we ended up way far away from the statue but were only 10 minutes from her house, so we just went on to her house.  I figured it was more important to visit with them than anything else (hadn't see them since I was a teen and her dad is 92).

And of course.....no refunds on the damn tickets.  I shouldn't have bought them online, I should've waited and bought them in person.  But I figured buying online would save us some time.  DAMMIT.  I'm so angry with my mom for being such a lunatic!!!

Angry

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml