Upstate NY Babies

i did something coo-coo yesterday

saw an old work acquaintance on FB yesterday and i started a chat with him- he had announced that he was getting married a couple months before so i thought i'd be funny and ask where my wedding invite was. his response took me by suprise, he was all: you'd really come to my wedding? are you serious? do you want to come? i was kinda shocked. was his fiancee not letting him invite anyone?

he did invite a married couple, C & T, that also worked with us (we were a really tight group badck in the day) and then he asked about my brother and another friend, L, that we worked with. the married couple is good friends with L too, their kids play together often. he said that he was unsure who to invite from our old workplace. (the office closed and we all went our separate ways but tried to stay in touch- gotta love FB)

he told me when the wedding was and i answered back that the night after DH & I had plans to go out and that we couldn't do back to back nights out with a baby sitter, but that DH probably wouldn't want to go so i could leave him home with the boy. i had to go, but i said jokingly that if he needed someone to fill a seat i would be happy too.

later on he wrote on my wall asking if i would be interested in attending with my friend L. i anwsered back that i'd ask her, and she answered me back that she'd love to go.

so L and i are going to the wedding- i know we'll have a blast and it'll be fun to see C & T again, but is that really weird?? i'm not the wedding crasher type and i was only trying to be funny (lots of lols in the conversation).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml