Upstate NY Babies

crazy night last night

so. before i go to bed (after i'm sure M is sleeping) i give the cats (another) scoop of food so they won't bother me then i give M a last check, cover him with a blanket if needed, then off to bed.

well last night as i'm leaving M's room i notice the glider is rocking... no one was in it ovb and the the cats were int he kitchen eating. it creeped me out, but i got onto bed anyways.

laying in bed i hear Max- the cat that never shuts up- over the monitor. wth? the cats never go into M's room at night, after they eat they usually lay all over me. so i go into M's room and Max is walking across the back of M's crib! i shoo him out and try and catch him, thinking i'll bring him back to be with me but he had other plans and i chased that damn cat all over the house. i chase him back into M's room and DH is in there now checking out the situation and Sneakers (the quiet cat) is sitting on the changing table! it was like they wouldn't leave M's room.

freaky freaky freaky

eventually the cats settled down (laying on me) and all was quiet... untill M got up this morning and screamed his head off, never a dull moment

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml