Upstate NY Babies

Nighttime=Great, Naptime=FAIL (long)

I am so excited about how O has been sleeping at night - He's been giving me 5-6 hour stretches of sleep each night - and waking up in the AM between 6 and 7.

However, during the daytime, I get so frustrated, because it is such a chore to get him to nap! He likes being held vertically, and walked around. It will put him to sleep, but once I lay him in his RNP (which he sleeps in at night) or his PNP bassinet or his crib, he seems to wake up the minute I leave the room! I can even watch him sleep for 15 min to make sure hes entered a deep sleep, but once I leave - BAM - awake. 

Im getting frustrated, because Id like to eat, clean my house, etc, but I feel like Im tethered to LO.... dont get me wrong, I love the snuggling, but sometimes I need a break!

To top it off,  I am supposed to go back to work on Monday the 25th, and For the next 4-5 weeks work PT from home... but Owen isnt starting DC until Aug 22, and so I am REALLY scared that I wont be abl to get him into a nap routine, because at this point, there is NO way that I can get work done here with him....