Upstate NY Babies

Weird neighborhood story

So DH and I were coming home from dinner and we pull into our subdivision (lots of kids playing outside). This minivan comes racing past us, I'd estimate going at least 40mph. I was mad b/c there were so many kids around it just makes me so upset when people speed through the neighborhood. Well we come around the bend (we live on a cul-de-sac) and she has crossed her minivan over the entire road blocking the icecream truck.

Initially I thought that she really wanted ice cream.  Nope, as we get closer she is hitting the windshield of the truck and screaming, pointing her finger and yelling. We slow down and stop b/c she's blocking the road with her vehicle. She starts hitting the man by reaching in the window. She was acting all crazy. Then she started kicking the tires and trying to open up the back of his truck. We had DD in our car so I went up on the side walk and got around her while DH called 911.

We live only a few houses down and when I pulled in the driveway DH gets out and says "shes laying in the road". He went down there and come to find out she was hanging out his window and when she tried to punch him the ice cream man tried rolling up the window, but when he couldn't, he just drove off. He ran over her foot and gashed her eye in the process. They did not know each other and all that DH got from her side of the story was that he really made her mad.

Come on now, who attacks the ice cream man?  That is just too weird. My other neighbors were all "poor lady was ran over by a truck"... I'm sorry. She had it coming IMO. What did the poor guy do? It's an awful yet weird story. Our neighbor hood is so quiet...usually.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml