Single Parents

Crazy XMIL is exactly like SD

I had a horrible phone conversation with her the other night.  I still haven't figured out why it was that she called.  Apparently she has pent up anger towards me...not sure why???

I just wrote a blog post about it but some of the amusing highlights (that I didn't get into in the blog) consisted of:

-her telling me that she should've been allowed in the room when I had DS and that I should've stopped IN THE MIDDLE OF PUSHING to invite her in the room

-she told me that I always run to "mommy and daddy" (which I do not) for money but then proceeded to tell me that she was paying SD's bills and paying for his rehab and she was "about ready to file bankruptcy she was so broke"

-she told me that I just rushed out to file for divorce and she couldn't understand why because she'd thought I said I didn't want to be a single mom.  I told her I didn't want to be a single mom, however, her son left me no choice.

-when I asked her what she wanted and if she wanted to try to establish a relationship with DS she said "well, I will just have to think about that, I just don't know I'm so angry about everything". What she's so angry about I'm not really sure.

-she kept screaming over and over again, "I guess I'm just a fvcking biitch, I guess I'm just an assshole grandma".  I said "well, at least we agree on something".  She just kept repeating that over and over again.  It was quite bizarre.

Basically I ended up telling her that she was so unintelligent that I couldn't hold a conversation with her, wished her a good night and hung up.  It did feel good to get a few things off my chest (in the brief moments that I actually got to speak).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml