Upstate NY Babies

Ugh, family pictures fail (LONG)

We were supposed to have pictures taken by the photographer that we love with my sister, BIL and parents for my parents' 30th anniversary in the fall.  My mom was all about shots of everyone, but also a focus on the kids as they are only this little once, blah blah blah.  It got pushed back and pushed back (sister in Buffalo, parents in Syracuse, me in Utica) and now everyone wants to wait for my sister's baby to be born.  Great because that will be so nice, but another year is a long ways away and we wanted them done now to capture these little ones at this stage.  My mom offered to pay and I am sure I told her no because they are super generous, but then she kept asking me and asking me to schedule.  The photographer said my mom already paid, so I awesomely wrote her this long email thanking her.  And she awesomely wrote back and said she did not pay and he was mistaken.  We had them done last week.  So fast forward to last night when I realized how much they were going to cost.  Yikes.  DH is going to freak. 

Fast forward to today and he sent us a link to view them (we will get a cd with 176 pictures) and I could not look fatter.  I look pregnant in all of them.  I am so sad!  The guy is great and the kids look amazing, but the pictures just aren't doing it for me and I look so awful.  So so so so sad.  And I still haven't figured out how to tell DH.  FWIW, the prices went up $100 I think from last year and I was forgetting that the cd is $100 in addition to the sitting fee.  *sigh*  Thanks for "listening"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml