Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NBR exactly. Looking for a sticker book collection book...

So I have a hard cover, spiral bound sticker book from my own childhood that we still have.  I have been searching for one for my son.  I want hardcover and soemthing that isn't a particular theme.  All I can find anywhere and online are soft cover books that come with some stickers, not like a generic book for you to put any sticker you happen to get.  There's Transformers books, Seasme Street books, etc...  And they all come with stickers to go with that theme.  If anyone comes across anything thats sounds like what I am looking for, let me know please!  I have looked on amazon, in borders, and at a couple local books stores.  I have saved some stickers he's gotton so far- from my dentist, from a local fair we went to, etc.  I wanted to start putting them somewhere and writing where he got them from and the dates.

TIA!    :)

And I was the one that had been looking for a plush baby boy doll and today I found a great one at the Learning Express store by the company Manhattan Toys.  Score!

Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~