Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Am I asking too much?

Here's what I posted in the FFC post last night:

DH is going to a bachelor party all freaking day tomorrow. They are golfing at 10, getting home at one, and then going out for pizza (and lots of beer) at 5:30, and staying out all night. And I am pissed.

Here's why:

My birthday is Tuesday. I told him all I wanted for my birthday was time-- time alone, time with T and time with him. That's it. Time.

I had Father's Day off, but its about the only day this month. Tomorrow suddenly opened up (I had to work, but I don't know) and it will be my only day off until mid-August. He's leaving on Monday afternoon (which is our anniversary) and won't be back until Thursday. His entire family is leaving for vacation (but we can't go, because I have to work) on Tuesday night. So I have to stay home and do all the chores (I had planned on going to see a friend so I didn't have to stay alone-- I hate staying alone).

So not only will I be spending my birthday alone (well, me and T) he doesn't even have the decency to spend fricking time with me on Saturday. I might be irrational...and my FFC is I don't really care.

So now DH says he's coming home after golfing and we'll do whatever I want. Which, I guess I should be happy, but I'm kind of annoyed that after my big long tirade last night about just wanting him to do something-- cook dinner, plan a night out, something, that its now all on me to be ready, make plans, get a sitter... For his birthday I did the planning-- I asked him which night he wanted to go out and then I invited his friends to his favorite resturaunt, and I would've gotten the sitter if we hadnt taken T with.

Pretty much the only plan he made for me today was writing the grocery list.

Am I asking too much?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml