Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Am I being a crazy PITA? (DH related)

Every Saturday morning DH goes to play soccer with his friends.  He leaves around 6:30 and gets home around 11.  Tomorrow I have a bachelorette party for one of my best friends.  She's one of my college roommates and I'm in the wedding.  The shower starts at 11:30 but it's about 2 hours away (by train) or 1 hour (by car).  I asked DH to stay home from soccer with DS so that I can leave early and help set up for the party.  Asher's just too busy for me to take him to the shower with me, and it's at a fancy tea house- no place for my little man.  DH's giving me a hard time about missing soccer, and I'm fuming.  I feel like his reaction is completely selfish and I'm furious.  He sees these friends and plays soccer every weekend and I only see my college friends a few times a year.  He's telling me I'm being unreasonable because he would rather find a compromise, and I think he's being unreasonable because I'm only asking him to skip soccer for one weekend.  Not to mention that he's gone on all kinds of trips/nights out/etc and I've changed my life around so that he could do what he wants... shouldn't he just suck it up and do that for me once?  What do you think?  Am I being irrational for being so mad, or is he being selfish by not being willing to miss soccer just this once? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml