Upstate NY Babies

Update on me and the Trio...

I haven't been on here in awhile, so here's a little update on us...

29 weeks today with Triplets. Last week, the evening of my 28 week milestone (which I was so proud of) I was having contractions pretty regularly. Called and of course they wanted me to go to L&D. Babies were monitored (complete HELL when there's 3 to get on at once) and were absolutely FINE!! Contractions got worse as I was there. Had protien in my pee and elevated BP when I got there (prob because I was so freaked out), dialated 1cm, 0 effaced. Thank God. (I still cried when they said 1cm, I wanted NO dialation)

After an hour BP normal, no change in cervix. Pre-term contractions, not progressing me, so not in labor. Kept me on fluids overnight and gave me steroids for the babies lungs just in case, and tried to stop contrax (didn't work). Kept me a 2nd night to complete the 2nd dose of the steroids and my 24 hr urine collect to make sure PreE was ruled out.

A very long 3 days. But we are all fine. Babies are still cookin' and I've been home all week on modified bed rest. So I have to have a helping hand for the day while DH is working because I can't lift DD at all, and have to stay resting except for the bathroom and meals. Thankfully Mom and MIL are done working for the summer so they'll be sharing the duties, along with a couple friends of mine! :)

I'm still contracting, more sporatic, but otherwise babies are movin' all over and I'm just trying to make it day by day!!! Next appt is Monday and we'll see what they say from there. Send any T&Ps you can spare our way that these kiddos keep cookin' a few more weeks!!!