Pregnant after IF

AW and crib question(unrelated)

AW - we are getting so much closer with our day care search! We are calling and looking at places close to my work (which is about 20 mins away from Boston). Our main issue is hours.  I work 4, ten hour shifts a week.  We will need day care for 3 of my shifts (DH will be home one day a week and so will I).  Four places are willing to work with my hours!  We visited 2 so far, and we weren't overly impressed...but we still have 2 more to visit that I found today!  They seem so nice, too!!  Yay!  Hopefully this search will be over soon and we can start working on something more fun!

Also, the crib question - my parents saved a crib for whoever had babies first from when my sisters and I were babies.  It's about 20 years old, and obviously not to code.  How do I figure out how to make it to code?  My dad said that he can probably make the necessary adjustments.  Same goes with the bassinet that they saved.  Thanks for any ideas!
TTC since July 2009.
MFI, Moving onto IVF-ICSI.
IVF #1 = BFP - sadly a blighted ovum discovered at 7 wks.
D+C 12/7/10.
IVF#2 - ER 3/27. 8 fertilized. ET 4/1; transferred 2 blasts; 2 frosties (total of 3 now)
Beta #1, 4/11 = 291! Beta#2, 4/18 = 2702. Beta #3, 4/25 = 17303.
Ultrasound #1, 4/29 = 1 perfect baby and heartbeat!.
7/21 = a/s! It's a boy!!
Robert Lawrence was born on December 1st at 4:32 am weighing 6lb 3oz, 19.5 inches long and healthy as anything!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers