Upstate NY Babies

who is taking their LO to see CARS 2?

I am not, but I wish E was a little older and I totally would! He would just never sit still... he'd be running up and down the aisles, I'm sure!

He is obsessed w/ the movie... unlike any cartoon he's ever watched. My mom bought him the movie and some Cars pj's and he wore them to bed last night... DH said all he heard for a good 20 minutes after he put him down was "Cars, Mater, ting keen" (for lighting mcqueen!) I got him dressed this morning, and he got the pj top out of the dirty laundry basket and wanted me to put it back on him!

The other day one of the radio stations was giving away passes for the preview night, and I tried to call in and win! I figured if I got free passes I'd try and take him and even if he only sat through 20 minutes, at least I wouldn't have wasted any $! My parents just got a new TV w/ 3D, so my mom said she was going to pre-order the 3D DVD as soon as it was available. Even though I don't see him wearing the glasses... she has Ice Age in 3D, and he wouldn't put the glasses on for that.