Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Flying with a 12 month old, help please

OK so I pretty much have decided I'm going to fly back home to my cousin's wedding in Oct.  Going to buy the tix today/tomorrow.  FYI Southwest is having a huge sale if you buy by midnight 6/23!  My ticket will be $40 one way!  So I think I might just buy C a seat if just to have the room.  Their website says they have infant fares but I doubt it's lower than $40.  I will call them anyway to ask.  So has anyone had their LO in a car seat next to them?  If you did, does your LO generally like their car seat?

C doesn't really like his seat at all but we're still in the infant seat so it's getting pretty small for him.  Would you take a big ol' convertible car seat on a plane?  He'll definitely be in his new seat then.  Another thing, I know how C is now, and he'd be dying to jump out of that seat and into my lap!  But I don't know if I could take hours on him being on my lap.  And it will be just C and me.

Well I might just go ahead and buy the extra seat but the car seat is a ? for me.  And C might be walking then so might be an extra PITA Smile

Any experience you have to share would be great.   TIA!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic