Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Really, Bristol Palin?

So Bristol Palin's memoir came out this week, and there is an excerpt about how her virginity was "stolen" by her BF:

Bristol starts off her story with the night her virginity was "stolen" by Johnston, saying she had succumbed for the first time in her life to the "woozy charms" of wine coolers while on a camping trip with friends. She woke up the following morning next to Johnston's empty sleeping bag in a tent and found out that the two had slept together?an event, she writes, she couldn't recall.

"I could tell by the evidence in the tent that all of my plans, my promises, and my moral standards had disappeared in one awful night in a series of bad decisions," Bristol writes, concluding that she immediately felt obligated to marry Johnston, a boy she had a crush on since the seventh grade.

Is it just me or is she full of crap?  I feel like she was pressured to write it off this way or she is covering up what really happened.  I just don't see why she can't own up to choosing to have sex with her boyfriend.  Maybe I'm just a beyotch but I find it interesting that this story is just coming out in her memoir - if she was still with Levi Johnston I feel like the story of that night would have been VERY different. 

Does she really want her son to read this later on in life and think that he was a mistake or the result of drunken sex that may not have been consensual (I feel like she is implying that she didn't know what she was doing)?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml