Babies: 9 - 12 Months

how much bm and solids for 11-month old

i know it completely varies from baby to baby...but i exclusively pump because my daughter gets more from the bottle and likes it better...so i need to know the number of ounces i need per day for her.  i know it obviously depends on how many solids she is also getting - which i can increase or decrease - but since her nutrition should come primarily from her bm right now, i want to know the number of ounces of bm per day that a baby should have.  my flow seems to be slowing down so i'd like to increase the solids she's having just to save even an ounce or two here and there...but i just want to make sure she is getting the amount of bm she should be getting for her age.  everything i read is about giving them what they want and seeing if they're satisfied, etc., but since i'm actually measuring the amount and have limited quantities, i want to know the amount "required" for an 11 month old.  sorry if this is confusing, i'm just a little frustrated that i don't know how much she should be getting.  also could you guys include the number of ounces of solids in your responses?  thank you so much!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml