Single Parents

Sadly joining this board....

I am pregnant with my 3rd child (due dec 11th). I have been with my husband for 6yrs. Last week I moved out and we had a long conversation about taking a "break" and bettering ourselves. Being happy healthy people and learning to treat each other the right way and not let little things drive us crazy. Within 4 days of our break i have found out about 2 women. One woman was even PREGNANT. Of course over the four days our conversations all focused on him thinking I was trying to find someone else or cheat on him...HELLOOOO Im PREGNANT idiot!!!

Anyways usually the most accusing ones are the ones that do it themselves. So now at 14 1/2 weeks and with two younger children i find myself single and pregnant.

Only now...almost a week later is he singing the sad story of how much he messed up and how great of a person i am and blah blah blah.

I have to set an example for my two daughters and my unborn child...but still i feel embarressed and "trashy" for going through the rest of this pregnancy and then ultimately being in the hospital HAVING the baby...and being single.

Advice is greatly appreciated.