Babies: 9 - 12 Months

TarTaruga....are you around???

imagetartaruga:
I guess the fact that men are rational and logical and don't act upon emotions the way women do explains why 90% of violent criminals are men. And why men are three times as likely to become involved in a road rage incident than women. And why 90% of people who physically abuse their spouses are men.

I'm actually curious...do you think that the fact that according to you (no clue where you're getting these random facts and figures since 90% seems to be completely unrealistic) most violent criminals, road rage offenders, etc. are men could have anything to do with the fact that men are the ones CONVICTED of such crimes. And not that fact that 90% of the time these crimes are actually commited by men.
1- That figure just seems ridiculously high to me.

2- I think our court system probably has a pretty obvious biased towards males, racial minorities, etc. Thus the fact that a black man is WAY more likely to get convicted of a violent crime then a white woman...don't you think?

I just have a VERY hard time believe the numbers are skewed THAT FAR towards men.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml