Single Parents

I never wanted to do this, and this is why!

Long story  somewhat short, B's father left once he found out i was pregnant. We were together for three years, lived together, engaged, the whole thing. We talked about the "what if's" (because stoped using condoms) and he was all "omg, id love be be a father! That would make my whole life!" Well, he lied. He actually wanted nothing to do with being a father. Once i told him i was pregnant, it turned into the whole "it must not be mine" thing and it was just a disaster. I moved out, and moved on. I was fine with how i was doing being a single mom with not a penny of support from my EX, but my family has been getting on me about letting him "go free". So i finally make the choice to push aside my pride and do this for B, because after all hes the one who needs the support later on down the road. Well since i made that decision, shiit went downhill.

My ex's mother just HAPPENED to move across the street from me, in march. and saw me playing with B in the front yard. She puts two and two together, finds out my EX is the father and now the women wont leave us alone. Shes over knocking on my door everyday about asking to take B for the day. She wants to babysit him when im at work, she wants him to sleep over. ITS SUCH A MESS. B's father still wants nothing to do with him. He told me "ill give you some money, but i sure as fukc dont want that baby around me" But his mother wants him around her 24/7. Ive already told her she needs to back off, and ive already had the cops called. SHE JUST FOUND OUT LAST FRIDAY.

This is the main reason i was okay with being a single mom. I knew i wasnt going to have to deal with any of this other parent drama. I cant deal with drama and i get so stressed out when i think about the situation. My EX wants nothing to do with the little guy, and his mom wont leave me alone. Where do i go with this? Im about to move if this biitch doesnt stop, ive already have fuxkin enough.

Santas little helper!