Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Packing to move to 9-12: Rulz ?'s

This weekend, Mac will be 9 months and I'm getting ready for the big move to 9-12. I just want to make sure I understand all your Rulz here. I have already been prohibited from posting on Yankee's sh!tstirring threads, so that will help me keep this short.

1. When I'm developing my [first] AE and associate personality, should this AE be developed for the purpose of calling out other posters, or myself? Maybe both? If other posters, are there any particular posters, or is it completely up to my AE?

2. Do I have to keep my AE a secret? I'm anticipating that my AE may be a LOT cooler than I am, so I kind of want to get credit for it.

3. I know that eventually, my AE will need to develop her own AEs to talk with/about her. This whole AE thing is a little overwhelming for me right now, though, so is it okay if I wait until Mac is, say, 10 months to start that process?

4. If Yankee has banned me from her sh!tstirring threads, are my AEs banned, too? Maybe just the first one, but not the rest? The answer to this question could, of course, lead to more questions, but that will be a separate post, obvs.

I am looking forward to this move, and the timing couldn't be better! I had to install a second browser on my work computer just this morning for work-related reasons, but I think it will be helpful with the whole AE thing, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic