Babies: 9 - 12 Months

PSA: DO NOT USE THIS PHOTO STUDIO

When M was 2 weeks old, DH and I spent a lot of money on his newborn pictures and we received a free membership from the photo studio in walmart. With this membership you get a free 8x10 everyday if you wanted to and no sitting fees. I get Mason's pictures done every month and I always get my free 8x10 and sometimes I would purchase a package. Lately I have only gotten my free 8x10 because his 1st birthday was coming up and I was going to spend $$$ on them.

Well on his 11month I got his pictures done and I was told I could use a coupon for a free father's day collage and still get my free 8x10. Well after I was done picking out the pictures I wanted I was told I could use one "coupon". I was very pissed off but I just went with the free collage. I don't view my membership as a "coupon" I paid good money for this membership.

So I made another appointment for the following Monday to get his pictures taken AGAIN and to get my free 8x10. I have YET to be able to view his pictures (this is very UNUSUAL since tthey are usually viewable about 4 hours after the session. I called the studio manager and she said that she had combined both sessions from Friday and Monday and that there was NOTHING that she could do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml