Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Regarding the whole "Men running the country" thing....

I will say, as much as I disagree with the idea that one gender makes a better leader than the other because I do think it comes down to the individual person. I have to say, in general, the men I know are much less emotionally charged and tend to make better level headed decisions based on logic and fairness and not emotion. I know that there are women who do the same thing and certainly have keen abilities beyond any man (duh!) which is why you have to judge based on the person and not race, gender, etc. but I think when it comes down to it if there were a man and a woman that I equally liked and respected as much as I am all for women's rights and equality I might be inclined to choose the man for just that reason. I don't want the person running my country running it with their emotions. I want someone to make decisions, even hard ones, based on logic and fact and what is RIGHT not what "feels good". I think in general it's easier for men to ignore their "emotional side" and make a decision with their head not their heart. I think it's harder as women to let go of that sometimes. Personally, I see most situations from the standpoint of a mother. Where children are involved I get super emotional. I can just see it being easier to make decisions for an entire country when you don't let emotions get in the way and kudos to any woman who can do that...I just know that personally I can't always put my feelings aside.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml