Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Your H's friends

My husband is somewhat of a social butterfly, he always has been. I am really the opposite. Good thing for him, he's home quite a bit during the week, since he only works 2 days a week and then on the weekend. (and luckily that's all we need for him to do) He'll have friends over, or go somewhere with Indie. He's great with her and I couldn't ask for a better father for my child.

I work 6am-3pm, M-F, and we alternate taking the night shift with LO. (which really isn't that bad, she wakes 1-2 times to eat and then goes back to sleep on her own)

Well, there is one friend in particular that treats H as if he is just completely neglected. He says he doesn't understand why H has baby "duty" all day and then AGAIN at night.

Lol, he definitely doesn't understand. H has corrected him about our situation, and let him know that it's not duty, and that it's called parenting. He did this all without me knowing. (probably because he knew I wasn't so fond of this friend in the first place) Even so, I can't help but hold a grudge against this friend. I know he doesn't have kids and is a little younger, but that just seems  so douchey to me. Because essentially, he was trying to convince H that he had it SO rough. (even telling him he deserved a break and yada yada yada- not that we don't all need breaks) 

So, does your H have any friends that just don't understand what it's like to have a family? Did you cut ties with those people or just deal with it as it came?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml