Babies: 9 - 12 Months

working moms, post your crazy work emails

here is mine for the day. it is regarding a claim for a cargo container that was transhipped from canada to asia. other than that, your guess is as good as mine. enjoy!

(highlighted are the best parts)  Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

This is Jason from XXXX Mover, and I am in charge the shipment for the lady to Vancouver,Canada,for the old lady.
Unfortunately,what every excuse from your side in mail what you need is,the report,report,report and docu,docu,docu,I doubt that is your excuse or the truth to help us ,help the lady ,or to fVck us,fVck everybody.Do u or your company think that is an international joke to happy everyone,or we are doing the boring bussiness to make money from your side,exactly more than CAD900.00 to make us rich?
This is really a truth what happend two month ago,what will have to make you believe the accident that you said the most important is the photos,do u think that is possible to make a tv series for the cargo damaged process or photo all the screens happend ,is that could be happen again?And the cargo truely damaged in Vancouver,not in China,I would say I will take my clothes and  photo in the middle night if XXXX china said that we need here ,and it's belongs to u !!!,your company's belongings !!!Why not the photos provide your side?It's yours.
XXXXX has a good reputation worldwide over the world,the story seems going to the an end or not,it depends on your attitude ,we will insist to help us ,help the lady,and we will also respond the case to International Chamber of Shipping(ICS) ,it's not the money problem ,it's about the justice,we need the justice!!!
  XXXX ,pls tell us what we can do ,do not tell that we can't do ,or we no need do,the client trust me ,and we trust u,turst your company,give us a excuse that we can't say we can not help u !!!Thks.

eta: dont know what all that other crap is but i cant delete. my bad. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker