Babies: 9 - 12 Months

If I hear DH say this one more time to me I will scream!

Any time I need to go somewhere and i am not taking DD with me, he says "Hurry Up"!  OMG that is like nails on a chalkboard to me!  Who says hurry up to their wife when she is going grocery shopping?  I am going to take as much time as it takes and then i will be home.  I dont stop anywhere else, I never have done that!  But of course it is ok for him to go somewhere and then stop off at a friends for like 3 hours without telling me!  Yea that is ok right?  The difference is i guess, I dont consider it babysitting when it is my own child & I actually like spending time with her!   But i would like us to spend more time together as a family so that is why I get mad when he is gone for hours.  But i truly do NOTHING on my own unless it is grocery shopping or something else pertaining to getting things the family needs!  And most of the time i take her with me anyway!  What sucks is that when he is with DD, he is SOOO good with her.  He is the only person that can make her laugh which of course frustrates me!

Ok, end of vent!  Anyone else have this problem?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml