Single Parents

New to this.....

Hello ladies, I'm glad you're here!  I typically dislike long intros so I'll just present you with the facts should I start to post here.  I'm looking for support as I start this long process. 

I have a one year old and am 24 weeks high-risk pregnant.  My family lives close-by.  I am in pre-term labor.  I also have a history of having two brain tumors. 

DH has a history of mental illness.  He can't hold a job, doesn't stay on medication, and back in February initiated wanting a divorce.  Verbal abuse, punched holes in walls, pawned wedding rings, (and then lying,) stealing my medication, shattering our wedding pictures.  It's getting worse as he's off his meds. 

I've met with a lawyer, more or less in disbelief.  Unsure how I ended up in this situation.  Questioning how I'm going to survive without his physical assistance, (mowing the lawn, walking the dogs, getting up with the baby at night.)  I'm currently working on a mental plan to solve all these problems and it's daunting. 

I guess I'm just looking for some support.  Oh ya, I'm 29 and I live in the beautiful Pacific NW.  And is it wrong that in some ways I'm anxious to start dating again?  Once this is all over and done?  I really am missing the companionship of a good man.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml