Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NBR: Help me with a crazy DH!

DH has a bug in his ear about selling our house and moving essentially Yesterday. He bought our townhouse before he met me, and we always knew we needed a bigger home and better school district for DS, and our goal was to move by kindergarden. I thought I had at least a year to plan for getting the house ready for market. In the past week or so, he suddenly has this big concern that he doesn't want C to have any memories about this house, wants to sell our home FSBO, move in with parents to save for down payment (ack!) and is willing to downgrade a bit just to get in the right neighborhood. He was really pushing to list on Craigslist last night. It took everything for me to convince him to have 1 week (a week!) to deep clean rooms and get a lot of clutter put away so it could be decent for a showing (even without the tiny updates we planned to do before selling) in case someone wanted to see it right away. To say nothing of moving in with the parents for an undetermined amount of time...and DH's parents think it's a great idea and even showed us a home that's up for sale in the neighborhood from an estate. DH and I always agreed that non-negotiables were a 2 car garage and 3 bedroom; well this has a large 1 car garage and only 2 bedrooms at the moment (to say nothing of the 1960's bathroom and kitchen). I can't figure out where this huge push/panic is coming from, and hate how much work I now have every evening to tackle major house work. Any help/suggestions to help him cool his heels a bit?!?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml